Stage Stage – Junior Marketing Manager for EU (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Présentation de l’entreprise
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Description de la mission
Located in the European headquarters in the center of Paris, the European Markets team is a multinational team in charge of in-markets efficiency. Ensuring that we deliver the right service on each markets this team works closely to the pan-European acquisition and brand teams bringing them local lenses to reach prospects and customers.
We are hiring an intern : Junior Marketing Manager for EU, based in Paris.
Marketing, PR and Social
- Monitoring and analysis of the PR activities
- Coordination of the social media strategy
- Launch and handle influencers campaigns
- Support at the attainment of the annual objectives through the marketing plan
- Support in the relationships with agencies
- Adapt the content to the Spanish market
- Test and analysis of our products in every platform
- Provide inputs to offer better experience to customers
- Be the contact to work with the CRM and Customer Care teams
We are currently hiring an intern for a period of 5-6 months
The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and fluent in English/French
Bac +5 (Master or Business School with specialization Marketing)
Passionate about online and digital companies/business and interest in marketing and PR.
A first experience minimum in marketing & PR and a good understanding of Spanish market within an enterprise environment.