Software Engineer (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
The story began in a kitchen in the year 2000, then it’s the IPO followed by acquisitions, a double-digit growth and here we are!
We are pioneers of Data Marketing, recognised experts in digital CRM and Programmatic Marketing. We handle everything from data collection to activation on all digital platforms (mobile, desktop, tablets and connected objects).
As of today, we are a strong team of 500 employees. Based in San Francisco, New York, London, Dubai, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv. Our R&D focused teams are based in Paris.
Alongside Alternext (ALMIL.PA), 1000mercis devotes more than 10% of its turnover to R&D, particularly in the field of machine learning, and has won the « Innovative Company » qualification of BPI France.
Join our success story.
1000mercis helps customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels.
To do this, we are more than 100 engineers (a quarter of 1000mercis) divided into teams with a human dimension. We accompany each person to develop a positive influence and be autonomous.
Our sustained growth pushes us to constantly challenge our technical and organizational choices.
Due to our wide range of interconnected products, our technical issues are very varied and often complex.
Our daily missions are to process thousands of queries distributed around the world per second, operate multiple petabytes databases (Big Data™), automate our entire bare-metal infrastructure, and build tomorrow’s digital marketing interfaces.
- Strong IT culture and technical curiosity
- Thorough knowledge in at least one back-end and/or front-end stack
- Interest in databases, the world of open-source, and/or DevOps culture
- Good communicator, able to popularize work, defend ideas and listen to others
- Willingness to progress and to help others progress, technically (meetups, internal training) and humanly
- Daily use of Linux is very preferable but not required
- Professional English (our teams are international)
How to apply ?