Senior Content Marketing Executive with French
Description de l'emploi
Présentation de l’entreprise
At the heart of PageGroup’s business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We’re now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description de la mission
1. Research, proposals and content creation for French-speaking markets in Europe in alignment with the regional content strategy
2. Create content assets on a regular basis to drive client leads, candidate applications, awareness, and/or other important metrics that respond to each market’s needs
3. Liaise with external freelancers to produce hero content campaigns, thought leadership articles, LinkedIn Pulse articles etc. to drive awareness for our brands and engage with our customers
4. Proofread and edit content intended for internal and external use
5. Collaborate with external content agencies and freelancers to ensure timely & high-quality delivery
6. Develop viable content strategies to ensure they achieve the best possible results
7. Report creation & individual KPI management
8. Calendar management
9. Confident liaising with stakeholders (internal & external)
* 5+ years relevant experience in a content marketing role
* Experience with social media strategy, SEO, Analytics, managing freelancers or equivalent
* Familiarity of CMS (content management software) platforms.
* Team-player and self-motivated to help to grow the local marketing activities
* Leadership, negotiation and convincing skills to ensure high-quality collaboration with local marketing teams and external providers
* Organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
* Very high attention to detail and drive for perfection
* Ability to evolve
* Previous experience of working in a matrix organisation a plus.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in French (native preferred) & English
* Additional languages a plus
Conditions et Avantages
Salary, side benefits, permanent contract
Niveau de qualification
Référence : JN-052021-2570428-35384254
Type de contrat : CDI
Ville : International
Secteur : Services Autres services aux collectivités/entreprises
Laisser un commentaire