Sales Manager (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Teads is looking for a Sales Manager to join our Paris office.
If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on!
- Manage a large client and agency portfolio
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships.
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Achieve sales targets.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in online media
- You will be extremely well connected within all the major local advertising agencies
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and have an understanding of online video
- You have a proven track record of winning large accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to resolve queries efficiently, to multitask, and communicate across teams
- Solution driven mentality
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Laisser un commentaire