Stage Publisher Manager Assistant (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Would you like to be apart of a young and fun environment? Are you a fast learner? Proactive, organised? Teads is calling all creative problem-solvers.
We are looking for a hands-on, adaptable person who doesn’t shy away from expressing new ideas and be able to talk to multiple teams in order to get the job done.
You will be part of a publishing team, to support and ensure a growing inventory, whilst helping with the day-to-day management of existing publisher accounts.
The successful candidate will support the Publishing team to:
- Maintain, develop and grow existing publisher partner relationships
- Liaise with publishers to build best in class publisher sales collateral
- Help ensure an even distribution of revenue across Teads publishers
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners
- Build solid customer relationships and serve as point person for customer inquiries
- Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new clients
- Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs
Who we want:
- Currently studying in a Business School, you are looking for a professional contract or an internship for this year
- A clear passion and knowledge around the key trends in digital media
- An ability to craft succinct compelling narratives
- Detail oriented and must have flexibility to work with diverse projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- Microsoft office skills be needed, especially in excel and Powerpoint
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Laisser un commentaire