Product Manager – UX focus (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with an unrelenting UX mindset and a focus on delivery to join a new product team focusing on our experience for new customers and keeping them happy and engaged long term.
You’ll work with a strong group of engineering, design and marketing partners on a roadmap that helps to enable rapid growth and a first experience users love.
The Product Manager will work with design to research and understand our customer needs, collaborate across design and engineering to envision solutions, and then ensure that those solutions are implemented in a way that improves the customer experience. In practice, this means managing competing ideas, issues and priorities while trying to keep a good strategy framework in place and ruthlessly prioritizing against the key goals in order for the team to make progress and execute efficiently.
- Drive the product team’s strategy and enable all the teams around you to work together to deliver it
- Focus on features that help boost the acquisition, retention and engagement of our product and develop the KPIs and feedback loops that allow us to continuously improve those
- Work hand in hand with engineering and design to make sure we always keep our eyes on the ball, maintain at all times a critical path to delivering value fast. Work with other product managers to be sure we focus on the big-picture.
- Turn feature releases into a repeatable process that can deliver quality results time after time
- Participate in tasks including market research, prototyping, usability testing, customer feedback loops and data analysis
- Write key documents including: roadmap documents, feature briefs, release notes
- Maintain the right balance between effective processes and autonomous workflows
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager or similar role
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Experience working with design to create and execute simple, elegant, impactful end result
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
Laisser un commentaire