CDI Product Manager IoT / B2B Maritime Industry (M/F)
Description de l'emploi
Based in France or Europe (Norway, Denmark, Germany…) Leading provider of smart network solutions, combining satellite communications, terrestrial telecoms and digital solutions, we help our clients run their operations in a more profitable and sustainable way through IT/OT, IoT and Cyber Security solutions.
Following exciting R&D projects, we are now going to market a solution in order to help our clients optimise their voyage planning, cargo handling, logistics value chain and industrial asset management . Our objective is to help them enhance their performance from an ecological and economical perspective.
Our digital/ IoT team, which is operating within a startup atmosphere whilst belonging to a large group, works in collaboration with the largest maritime freighting companies globally (Americas, Europe, APAC & Middle East).
Hence, we are seeking a Product Manager passionate about both IoT technologies and Data who is ambitious and thrilled about contributing to an ever changing technology. All of these within a startup environment which is at the very start of a much bigger chapter!
🎯 Enriching mission:
As a Product Manager, you belong to the IoT & Digital Business Acceleration BU and your ultimate goal is to contribute to the business’ growth which is expected to experience a considerable and ambitious pace. In fact, we are planning on becoming THE IoT reference within the maritime industry.
Your role and responsibilities include a portfolio management composed of diverse maritime IoT services as well as piloting projects in co-creation with key customers and industrial actors.
Hence, your daily responsibilities cover:
- Manage a portfolio of IoT services (incl. analytics) aiming at supporting the maritime industry to operate their assets more efficiently and in a greener manner.
- Act as a maritime IoT specialist in front of our major customers’ experts, and be technically agile to turn their expectations into proof-of-concepts and commercial propositions.
- Translate new ideas/service concepts into compelling, profitable, and differentiating commercial value propositions (scope, benefits/values for clients, USPs, competitive benchmark, targeted pricing, go-to-market strategy, etc.).
- Study possibility to extend our IoT service offering in cooperation with market actors, around data analytics, operational performance, regulatory compliance (IMO), and decision awareness.
- Acquire product, process, and market knowledge about the company and the maritime industry.
- Launch service improvement and/or commercial initiatives to sustain service growth.
- Act as co-creation leader together with our key customers to discover, test, learn, and iterate MVPs.
- Support sales forces during qualification and on-boarding of the customer projects.
- Set up project teams across departments, coordinate and animate a network of internal supporters contributing to the customers’ projects realisation (engineering, IT, service delivery, field engineering, customer support, etc.).
- Understand technical, commercial, and operational challenges within our company and our clients, and highlight required evolutions and process transformations.
- Communicate effectively and regularly on roadmap / progress, issues & challenges with a solution-driven approach to overcome them.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and product profitability.
🙂 Your Profile:
You are passionate about innovation, new IoT technologies, telecommunication, cyber security, maritime environment and you do tick all the following criterias:
- University master or similar degrees, preferably in Engineering or Business Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in product management, ideally in an IoT products/ services close to our sector; such as, maritime, aeronautic.
- An understanding of maritime industry challenges & digital transformation is a plus.
- You are a native or bilingual English speaker, French is a plus.
- Proven working experience in an international environment and transnational organisations.
- Very good MS office tools skills, in particular PowerPoint, Excel & Visio.
- Naturally business oriented, you have developed collaborative working skills whilst managing cross-departmental projects with engineers, customer’ support, IT and others.
- You are a team player, self-starter, trustful and reliable.
- You are known for your communications’ skills, your initiatives, your leadership and organisational skills.
- Your taste for new technology and business administration will help you act as a pre-sales rep to ensure perfect adequation of our services/products with the needs of our clients/industry actors.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving abilities, result-focused with the ability to work under strong pressure.
- Also, autonomy, open mindedness and curiosity will help you drive, create and continuously improve agile processes.
- Willingness & readiness to travel in relation to work activities, mainly in Europe & Asia (30% internal, 60% on client’ site, events or exhibitions).
❓ Excellent reasons to join us:
- Help contribute to a global leader’s growth within a smaller entity, ‘startup atmosphere’.
- Be part of a ‘tech’ oriented culture, cutting edge technology within Data Management.
- Take advantage of a working environment’s means that are adapted to our ever evolving technology ambition.
- The opportunity to embed your signature within the culture and values of a group that is barely hierarchic and shows great open mindedness.
- The freedom to express yourself freely within your scope of responsibilities and grow with us.
- Hybrid working style combining both remote and on-site working.
- Financially attractive package with numerous advantages.
- Regular social events.
- Warm atmosphere, employees with proximity who like to socialise at the company bar.