CDI Operations Analyst (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented operations analyst to join the Bizdev&Ops team working closely with the Head of Operations.
To tackle our cross team challenges, you are a candidate willing to actively participate to the company development. In our growing team, everyone is key including you as you will be working on the frontier of several domains:
– Solve operational issues with our partners and clients
– Create and implement solutions and processes to improve the company Operations and Logistics
– Identify new features to make our product evolve according to usage and needs
– Help the BizDev team to grow the coverage of catalogue efficiently and manage the supplier relationships.
Everytime you will face recurring tasks or pain points, you will be in charge of finding and implementing solution to tackle this and help the company and team move to next stage.
You see yourself in the following
– You are autonomous;
– You are a smart & quick learner;
– You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them;
– You are hard working and have a hands on mindset;
– You are well-organized & efficient;
– You pay attention to details;
– You are looking for a first job;
– You speak French (native) and English.
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
– Type: Full time job
– Location : Paris 75002
– Beginning: ASAP
Comment faire une demandehttps://stockly.ai/ops-analyst/
138 vues totales, 1 aujourd’hui