Managing Director France (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Nous sommes CareerTeam, un cabinet de recrutement dédié aux acteurs de l’économie numérique en forte croissance. Nos 170 collaborateurs, au sein de nos agences de Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Hambourg, Londres et Zurich, contribuent au recrutement de talents digitaux pour le compte de nos clients. Passionnés par l’innovation et l’entrepreneuriat, nous travaillons pour des entreprises de toutes tailles, de la PME à la multinationale, avec une expertise forte sur les Scale-Up et ETI. Notre métier ? Offrir à nos clients des solutions professionnelles à leurs besoins de management et à nos candidats, experts et managers, des opportunités de carrières uniques.
Our partner is an innovative start-up company from Germany, which offers a groundbreaking and awarded approach to fitness and wellness. It aims to become the biggest online-based provider of sports in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director who will build-up and lead the French department.
- Managing all operations in France, grow and lead the French team and business
- Set and execute the roadmap and agenda for growth in France with focus on Sales, Operations & Marketing
- Set milestones, develop the strategy to conquer the market, continuously keep track of the entire process
- Source and build strategic partnerships:
- Manage the French P&L, including budget planning
- Manage, hire, train, motivate the team and work with HQ
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in the field of Business, Economics, Sales, Marketing or others – preferably école nationale supérieure
- Deep understanding of the French market and culture
- Ability to define and execute the growth strategy for the French market
- Strong focus on Sales, Operation and Marketing
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: KPI-driven, analytical working approach
- Strong leadership skills: Hiring & developing teams
- Startup-background: Co-founded or actively developed a startup or unit in a fast- growing startup (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- French native, English fluent
- Passion for sports
Our partner offers:
- The company is market leader in its branch, well-funded with a lot of potential to grow
- Fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company at the outset of its international rollout
- Autonomous way of working and a great deal of creative freedom
- Team culture with monthly team events
- With the future growth of the company, you have the possibilities to develop further
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package
Become part of the team and apply now! Your contact person is Ulrike Samer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to meet you!