CDI International Digital Manager M/W
Description de l'emploi
Présentation de l’entreprise
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Monaco. In a context of growth, we are recruiting their future International Digital Manager.
Description de la mission
Reporting to the Global Portfolio Manager and in close collaboration with all relevant corporate functions (Marketing, Medical, Reg Affair, Project Management) and Medico-Marketing team of the subsidiaries, the International Digital Manager leads the digital plan and activities (marketing and institutional) at corporate level.
• Breath digital: In collaboration with affiliates, BI and Medical Department, compile all local qualitative and quantitative information, trends related to digital and omnichannel activities (patients and HCP insights and flow, mix product, positioning, pricing, marketing approach, market specificity, social media…) to improve or optimize their management at global level,
• Support affiliates in their digital projects implementation i.e.: Hybrid sales model, Web platform, Mobile App, E-commerce website, traffic acquisition strategy (SEO/SEM) and optimization of digital performance,
• Design, implement and follow the global digital plan for Rx/OTx/OTC local business model,
• Organisation of digital activities during key medical and scientific congresses and events in collaboration with the International Product Manager,
• Propose and follow relevant Digital KPI in order to optimize digital OPEX.
Holder of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business School or Engineer or Scientific educational background) minimum, you justify at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
You acquired a solid experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Conditions et Avantages
A competitive CDI. Package.
Niveau de qualification
Référence : JN-032022-5387263-38457856
Type de contrat : CDI
Secteur : Communication