CDI Inside Sales Manager English speaking
Description de l'emploi
Global company with very fast expansion, supporting all types of industries that need Innovation, Intellectual Property and Legal management solutions. Our solution includes a renowned software suite, consulting and services.
Established in France, we are present in more than 30 countries with offices in Paris, Washington, Munich and Tokyo. 1.5 M users are using our software solution worldwide. We are looking for an English speaking Inside Sales Manager.
Mission / Responsibilities:
Within our Paris office, you will manage a team of 10 Inside Sales distributed between the United States and France. Business travel in the United States, which will represent 20% of your work time.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Coach and develop inside sales to meet and exceed individual goals;
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the inside sales department and make recommendations to management for improvement;
- Coordinate actions with marketing and sales to ensure consistency in prospecting between products and priority targets;
- Promote adapted marketing and sales content to new leads and prospects in order to get appointments;
- Ensure qualified leads turn into opportunities and support sales pipeline growth;
- Monitor lead conversion to prospect and opportunities, maximizing the CRM in place;
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IP business challenges;
- Providing regular reporting of your actions, the results obtained and proposing an ambitious business development plan.
- 2 years B2B sales or inside sales experience
- Good command of prospecting and a good knowledge of new technologies is a must
- Good command of lead generation tools (ex: Outreach, Salesloft, Hubspot, Lemlist, etc..)
- Fluency in English and French
- Bachelor degree in Sales or Business oriented college degree or equivalent education
- Team leadership experience
- History of continuously innovating on and improving inside sales processes and techniques
Good reasons to join us:
- Company, products and services are highly recognized in its market worldwide
- Solid business model, highly profitable
- Opportunity to show your full potential in a growing business
- Chance to work with smart, talented, and multi-cultural team
178 vues totales, 4 aujourd’hui