Digital & Media Specialist DE (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Présentation de l’entreprise
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup – or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity – in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction – after all, being a ‘Top Employer’ in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description de la mission
This is a very exciting, wide role with opportunity to grow, where you will gain experience in many facets of digital marketing.
As a Digital & Media Specialist, you will work alongside our three Digital & Media Executives in supporting the overall digital marketing strategy of our business. Besides being the go-to person for recruitment consultants in the local market for any digital marketing matters, you will be involved in creating and maintaining our new media campaigns, as well as reporting on KPIs.
* New Media & Innovation: Support in launching and maintaining ad-hoc campaigns aimed at reaching relevant audiences for our business. These campaigns include (but are not limited to) Google Ads, Facebook Ads and display.
* Recruitment Media: Be the first point of contact for recruitment consultants in local markets for questions and issues related to the advertisement of their jobs on third-party media channels.
* Reporting: Creating monthly KPI reports for local markets, as well as running ad-hoc analyses on website and media performance.
* Website optimization: Supporting the local markets in making website modifications through our CMS.
The successful candidate is a digitally literate, pro-active marketer with passion for technology and new media, ready to kick-start their career in an innovative and international environment.
The desired profile also includes:
* First digital marketing experience (through study projects or internships) working with Google Analytics,
* Native German and fluent English
* Good command of Microsoft Excel
* Degree in a marketing-related field
Conditions et Avantages
* International office located in Barcelona
* Working in a young and multicultural environment (40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Flexibility and work-life balance
* Company health insurance/life insurance
Niveau de qualification
Comment faire une demandehttps://pagepersonnel.contactrh.com/jobs/2936/29684536/fr_FR
160 vues totales, 1 aujourd’hui