Customer Support Manager (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
CodinGame is a platform that allows code fans around the world to perfect their programming skills, free of charge, through video games.
A community of more than a million passionate developers, from all professional backgrounds and training, use the site to showcase their skills to companies looking for new talent.
Everyone wins: developers get jobs they like, and companies find the best profiles to strengthen their teams. How? Thanks to online technical tests and the organization of hackathons and addictive and fun code contests.
CodinGame is growing at a triple-digit annual rate and currently manages a portfolio of 500+ customers in 25+ countries around the world with references such as Bank of America, EA games, Dassault Systèmes, Thales, Nintendo, Nasdaq, etc.
In order to ensure exceptional service quality, we are looking for Customer Support that can provide the best solutions and an optimal user experience to our customers.
– Support the requests of our prospects and B2B customers on the different communication channels (tickets, chat, email, social networks…)
– Ensure that customer requests are properly resolved within the set deadlines
– Report to Customer Success and Product Manager the improvement requests requested by customers
– Report any malfunctions to the various Sales and Technical teams and ensure that they are resolved
– Identify business opportunities from a support need
– Excellent interpersonal skills, both with customers and internally, with the technical and commercial team
– Listening skills
– Ability to stand back, be empathetic and diplomatic
– Excellent writing and professional attitude
– Sense of pedagogy
– Fluent in written and spoken English and French
– Ability to solve problems
– Strong customer satisfaction and service quality culture
– Organization, rigor and autonomy
– Force of proposals
– Knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
You are curious, responsive and resourceful, and enjoy investigating and solving problems.
– 2 years of experience desired, but beginner possible
– New technology oriented and interest for the web in general
– Technical background is a plus
– Start date: Immediately
The little extras
At CodinGame, we work in agile teams and by project: You will be able to express your opinions, participate and diversify your skills at any time.
At the office you can also:
- Enjoy coffee, tea, cold drinks and snacks free of charge at any time
- Enjoy console breaks, board games and table football
- Benefit from a company concierge service to relieve you of the little worries of daily life
- Participate in Winter/Summer Retreats (skiing, adventure sports, villa-pool, beach, etc.)
- Relaxing during many afterworks, birthday parties and any other good opportunity to celebrate!
So, are ready to join the adventure?