CDI CRM Assistant – PageGroup SSC (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Présentation de l’entreprise
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup – or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity – in Barcelona, we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction – after all, being a ‘Top Employer’ in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description de la mission
* Responsible for building and executing CRM campaigns within give timeframes, using
Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
* Maintain relationship with stakeholders in different European countries
* Uploading marketing material to the CRM tool
* Organizing and maintaining CRM documentation
* Analyzing and providing reports on CRM campaign activities
* High organizational skills
* At least 1 year of experience within a Marketing/CRM or Administrative department
* Knowledge of CRM and/or e-mail marketing
* Knowledge of HTML, SQL and AmpScript an advantage
* (Optional) Knowledge of Salesforce Exact Target/ Marketing Cloud tool is highly valued
* Fluent English speaker, other European languages are a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of marketing principles
* Team player
Conditions et Avantages
* International office in Barcelona
* Permanent contract
* Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Flexibility and work-life balance
* Company health insurance/life insurance
Niveau de qualification