CMO – Chief Marketing Officer (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Clémentine is a recruitment agency, specialized on the digital and IT expertise since 2000.
Clémentine is now recruiting a CMO – Chief Marketing Officer for one of its client.
Our Client is an A.I. startup specialized in automating customer support and sales thanks to conversations. They help large companies build their own tailor-made smart assistants (chat & voice), by providing a SaaS tool to operate their AI and manage conversations through any communication channel.
Starting a conversation is a new – though natural – way to interact with a company and people are getting used to chat with them. They reinvent this interaction by providing the right A.I. engine to scale the day-to-day management of such a system while focusing on ROI driven use cases.
Created in 2016 in Paris, they have an expertise in the travel industry and they want to keep expanding into this market but their technology can be applied to others. The startup is now a team of 35 people with 20+ large corporate clients and is expected to double in 2019 by growing internationally and opening new industries.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Created in September 2016 by 3 co-founders, and now 35 incredible people !
- 1.1M€ raised in June 2017 with Partech Ventures and AccorHotels,
- A significant round of investment will be announced early 2019 (still confidential),
- More than 20 large companies in the portfolio with 35% International clients outside of France (Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Paris Airport, Vinci Group, Iberia, Vueling, Thalys…), Opening to the US market in 2019.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) / Head of Marketing will fuel their growth and develop their brand by putting in place the appropriate processes and channels in terms of acquisition and retention. They are looking for someone who will get highly impregnated by their culture, values, and energy to drive their Marketing strategy. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with their business goals and enable to create long-term value through the building of their brand.
We are looking for a Marketing expert with a strong background in fast-growing Saas / Enterprise startups to oversee all the marketing operations of Destygo. Reporting to the founders and part of the Executive team, the CMO will be in charge of :
- Fueling the sales growth by inbound and outbound initiatives,
- Keep building the brand recognition in the conversational A.I world.
The mission will be to develop a top of mind love brand, drive inbound sales through online and offline channels and generate loyalty within their actual clients base.
- Clarify the value proposition to guide actions and deliver strong messages,
- Develop brand awareness through inbound and outbound channels,
- Listen to the trends of the market and adapt the strategy,
- Identify and negotiate new global strategic marketing partnerships (business, content, etc.).
- Start yourself as a marketing operator and structure a marketing team as the company grows,
- Define marketing strategies and roadmaps, alongside the Executive team. You will conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth,
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Executive team and the Board of the company,
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams and external partnerships,
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives.
Marketing representative & communication
- Serve as the primary marketing liaison to Product, Operations and Sales teams,
- Inspire product teams on conversion funnel and partnerships tools development,
- Direct public relations activity to ensure the company is widely and positively represented in the media, and act as the point person for managing marketing/PR agencies.
- Maximize inbound leads for the Sales team,
- Coordinate acquisition channels and other marketing efforts across channels. Grow priority channels for the company : Content/SEO, Events, Social Media, Website,
- Manage data analysis and reporting to ensure a good comprehension of business performances and impact of Marketing efforts on Sales team,
- Drive content generation for all business operations (general content, success stories, white papers, slide decks, etc.), and more generally leverage the great products they have already built with the clients.
Track record of 3-5 years in marketing leadership in a fast-growing environment (ideally Series B+ SaaS / Enterprise international type of startup).
Experience in implementing marketing tools and processes in order to manage ultra-growth.
Self-starter, with sufficient drive to manage projects through to completion, all with excellent attention to details.
High energy and results oriented. Willing to make improvements and change.
Strong data and analytical skills.
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Solid track record in meeting or exceeding individual or team-based financial goals, including return on investment.
Perfectly fluent in English (French and/or another language is a +).
To apply for the job, please send your application to Laura Souchko.