Stage Chargé.e de Marketing (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
Who are we?👫
Serena is a French top-tier VC investor with a strong entrepreneur DNA.
We are supporting great entrepreneurs by providing funding, connections, and great operational support that companies need to scale. We have already invested in more than 40 companies like Malt, Evaneos, LaFourchette or Cheerz to name a few.
We are looking for our next Content Marketing Intern to help us animate our community platform and deploy our marketing strategy. You will help Serena to differentiate in the European VC landscape and to get in touch with the best tech entrepreneurs.
What will you do? ✍️
- Contribute to our online content strategy by finding creative topics to write on, and assist our team in their writings
- Play a key role in implementing Serena’s event and field marketing strategy
- Plan and organize events
- Manage the funnel of content engagement, from driving initial traffic/listens/views to conversion to subscription and sharing loops
- Take ownership of Serena’s social media channels and newsletters by sharing our content, building community with founders and C-levels
- Animate our community of founders and C-levels.
- Deliver reports results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
What are we looking for? 👉
Tech savvy with a strong interest in startups (a previous experience in a startup would be a plus)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Refined writing skills in French and in English
Good knowledge of the different marketing channels online and offline
Team player with high energy and a positive attitude
Problem solver with a doer mindset