CDI Business Development Manager EMEA (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
iStaging at a Glance
iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions or Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide multiple one stop solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Retail/e-commerce, Hospitality/Tourism, Automotive, MICE, highly acclaimed by leading brands. The global ecosystem for cloud-based automatic capturing and 3D AR/VR content generation keeps on growing exponentially. As an early mover, iStaging has amassed significant competitive advantages that even well-funded latecomers are unlikely to overcome.
Based on the team’s accumulated technical know-how and development over the past few years, iStaging team is excited to expand, accelerate and realize commercialization opportunities worldwide. We are looking for an Account Manager EMEA to join the Parisian team.
Directly reporting to the EMEA Business Development Director, you will be in charge of the iStaging business development on the EMEA Market:
- Overall responsibility for iStaging products commercialization on the EMEA Market.
- Develop customer target lists in the non-exhaustive growth sectors of Real Estate, Retail and MICE.
- Interface with customers and internal teams in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment (Sales, Marketing, Product, Accounting units) and local partners.
- Support the Customer Success team with a focus on upsell generation.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify new business opportunities and propose commercial plans in close collaboration with the sales team and Management.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of iStaging products.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals, with the support from the EMEA BU management.
- Maintain an accurate forecasting discipline and a regular sales stage pipeline management.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly initiatives to the Business Development Director EMEA.
- Over 3 year experience with sale expertise, with a proven successful track record in the SaaS industry
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan and reach assigned goals
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills, with a « can-do » attitude
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Perfect bilingual communication English / French, Ability to work in a multicultural team in an international environment
- Expert on Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, help desk support software
- Demonstrated interest in AR-VR-MR immersive technologies, deep digital understanding
- Spanish and/or German languages much appreciated
- Education: BAC + 3/5, business school or engineer
Availability: as soon as possible