Agency Partner Manager (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
The purpose of this role is to ensure high satisfaction of our various partners by developing the appropriate materials, processes, and relationships to guide our existing program to enterprise level maturity:
- Engage with Platform.sh sales team members and partner sales team members to field questions, assist in the sales process, and unstick issues related to strategic partner leads.
- Grow and develop strong relationships with Stakeholders, Partner Agencies and Partner Portfolio leaders to ensure alignment, gather information, and provide feedback.
- Follow and achieve sales quota on a quarterly basis.
- Close sales and lead customer through purchasing process.
- Participating in conferences and company events with partners.
- Owning the creation of appropriate collateral and playbooks.
- Coordinating marketing for release of relevant partner collateral.
- Creating Partner Portal and associated materials.
- Developing training materials for partners.
- Coordinate with sales for direct enterprise deals (enterprise referrals).
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Understand the target markets, including needs, trends, terminology, etc.
- Assess and respond to customer needs by listening, understanding, overcoming objections, linking features to benefits, and identifying ideal solutions
- Helping handle incidents and escalations either within partner teams or ours.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.