CDI Account Manager IOT and Digital Services FR-EN (H/F)
Description de l'emploi
At Railnova we’re helping Railway organisations in their digitisation efforts: we’re changing the way railway fleets are managed, the way rolling stock maintenance is planned and the way faults on vehicles are diagnosed.
We design our own hardware and software to enable railway operators to connect their assets and to monitor all business critical parameters remotely. Railnova currently operates more than 1800 Railster devices mounted inside locomotives and trains, which continuously transmit data to Railnova’s and our clients’ servers. Thanks to our solution, clients are alerted
in advance of failures, they can replace their calendar-based maintenance with condition-based maintenance, and they are able to identify best driving practices to reduce energy consumption.
Our clients include railway companies such as Alstom, Akiem (France), BLS Cargo (Switzerland), DB Cargo (Germany), Lineas (Belgium), Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Netherlands), SBB Cargo (Switzerland), SNCF (France)… With 130,000 trains and
locomotives in Europe and a low equipment rate, we still have a large market to conquer. Railnova has a very skilled and entrepreneurial team, and to help us to further disrupt the railway industry and to support our growth, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager.
The Sales Account Manager position is a sales-oriented person who is extremely curious and able to build deep and trustful relationships with clients. You are the master of soft questioning and active listening to help our clients uncover their own needs, and fears, about digital technologies. You have empathy and you can relate 100% to the client’s cultural, strategic, and IT environment.
You will lead the whole process from client acquisition, need discovery and scope definition, to contract negotiation and project implementation. You’ll be there to guide the client in their internal digital
We don’t require a particular level of experience or diploma for this job, we are searching for a person with the right mindset and the ability to learn fast.
- Have a digital and innovative mindset, demonstrated in your professional or personal life.
- Take pleasure in mastering new skills in order to reach your goals.
- Have excellent communication, reading and writing skills in French and English.
- Are empathetic, great listener and are able to build a trustful client relationship.
- Have a hands-on and proactive mentality and don’t procrastinate when it comes to routine work.
- Have a first relevant experience in a B2B or IT environment.
- Are a young, innovative and dynamic team with an extremely diverse technical skillset.
- Employ approx. 30 people in Belgium and 1 in Germany and have a network of worldwide partners and distributors.
- Speak English internally and the language of the client externally.
- Have a candid, open culture and encourage creativity, while keeping our clients in mind at all times.
- Offer an exciting full-time job with room for personal growth.
- Guarantee a balanced work environment (work from home, flexible working hours) and not too much travel.
- Are headquartered close to the Brussels South station.
- Have a remote culture: applications from outside Belgium are accepted for this position.
- Can’t wait to meet you!
How to apply
Please submit your application by filling out the application form.
Written communication is a core component of Railnova’s company culture. We implemented an asynchronous way of managing tasks and this has enabled us to completely avoid internal meetings, internal emails and internal conference calls. As such, it is paramount that you can put your ideas, findings, and problems in writing without organising a meeting first. This written culture also gives people the time to do their job without being interrupted and to
focus on real issues. In the application form, we ask you to answer 2 questions as a way to demonstrate your ability to communicate and convey a topic in writing.
Agency calls are not appreciated.